This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter «GDPR») to inform you of the methods used to process your personal data that you provide or have provided by filling in the online form on this website.
The data controller is Matec Industries S.p.A. with operational headquarters in 54100 Massa (MS) at Via Aurelia Ovest,383, and registered office in 20121 Milan (MI) at Via Monte Napoleone, 8, VAT and C.F. IT01089030454, in the person of its legal representative p.t., hereinafter referred to as «Matec Industries»
Purposes of the treatment
We inform you that your personal data will be processed for marketing activities and promotion of products and services of Matec Industries by sending commercial information and in particular through:
- Sending newsletters related to and commercial information about Matec’s Industries products and services
- E-mail contacts regarding potential offers of products and services of Matec Industries
- Telephone contacts relating to potential offers of Matec Industries products and services
Categories of personal data that you may be asked to provide
You will be asked to provide personal data such as your name, surname, age, personal e-mail address, role within the company, and your IP address may also be processed.
Nature of data provision
We would like to point out that the provision of your personal data is not compulsory.
Legal basis of the processing and request for consent
The legal basis of the processing is your free consent.
In view of the above, and given the purpose and nature of the processing, we consider it necessary to request your specific consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above.
In this sense, after reading this information you may consent or not to the processing proposed in a specific section
Processing methods and storage time
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form in compliance with the security measures set out in Article 32 of the GDPR, by specially appointed persons, in accordance with the provisions of Article 29 GDPR.
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR, the storage period for your personal data is set at no more than one year. After one year, your data will be deleted.
Scope of communication and dissemination
The data collected will not be disclosed and will not be communicated to third parties.
Transfer of personal data in relation to marketing activities and promotion of products and services
Matec Industries for its marketing activities and promotion of products and services will use different technological tools in line with GDPR requirements.
It is worth mentioning in particular the use of the MailChimp service, lead forensics
Rights of the data subject
At any time, pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, you may exercise your right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the storage period;
- to obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from Matec Industries, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- to object to the processing and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- withdraw consent to the processing of the data provided;
- to oppose automated decision-making concerning natural persons, including profiling;
- lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor or other competent supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to Matec Industries S.p.A. to the postal address of its registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org