This information sheet is given to you according to the art. 13 of the 2016/679 Regulation (EU) (hence “GDPR”) to inform you about the method of processing of your personal data you give or have given by filling in an appropriate online form in this website.
Manager, Person in charge of the processing and protection of data
The Manager of the processing is Matec Srl whose offices are in Via Aurelia Ovest 383, 54100 Massa (MS) Tax code and VAT:01089030454 ( hence “MATEC”)
Purpose of the processing
We inform you that your personal data will be processed for marketing and promotion of Matec products and services purposes, by sending marketing information and in particular by:
- Sending newsletters about MATEC products and services;
- Demonstration of the functioning of MATEC products;
- Sending of marketing information about products and services offered by MATEC;
- Phone contacts.
Categories of personal data which may be asked to you
You will be asked to give personal data such as name, surname, age, personal e-mail, role in your company, also your IP address may be subject to the processing.
Nature of the provision
We want to precise that the provision of your personal data is not mandatory.
Legal basis of the processing and request for consent
The legal basis of the processing is the free consent from your part.
For what stated above, and for the purposes and the nature of the processing, we want to ask for the specific consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes stated above.
In accordance with that, after reading this information sheet, you can give your consent to the proposed processing or not in an appropriate section.
Method of processing and duration of data storage
The processing will be done in an automatic and/or manual way complying with the safety measures according to art. 32 of the GDPR, by people specifically designated, in conformity with what is specified by art. 29 of the GDPR.
We want to stress that, respecting the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, according to art. 5 of GDPR, the period of conservation of Your personal data cannot be longer than one year. After one year, your data will be cancelled.
Sphere of communication and diffusion
The collected data will not be diffused and will not be subject of communication to third parties.
Transfer of personal data in accordance to marketing and promotional activities for products and service.
MATEC, for its marketing and promotion activities for products and services, uses different technological tools in accordance with the requirements set by the GDPR.
It is needed to stress the use of Mailchimp service in particular.
Mailchimp is an e-mail marketing service offered by The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA.
The usage of Mailchimp by MATEC implies the transfer of some personal data such as name, surname and e-mail address in the Mailchimp servers, in USA, outside the European Union.
It is specified that the company owning Mailchimp:
- adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and that
- it works on the basis of a specific agreement of Data processing with the manager of the processing and that
- the data transferred in the USA will be processed and not given to The Rocket Science Group, LLC which, thus, will work as external manager of the processing.
Rights of the concerned person
In any moment, according to articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you can use your right to:
1. ask for the confirmation of the existence or not of your own data;
2. obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
3. obtain the correction and deletion of data;
4. obtain the processing limitation;
5. obtain the portability of the data, that is receiving them from MATEC, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
6. oppose the processing and also in the case of the processing for direct marketing purposes;
7. withdraw consent to the processing of the data provided
8. oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
9. file a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor or other competent supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to MATEC ITALIA SRL., To the postal address of the registered office or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org