Open day 2019Published on In News & Events
Matec Pacific will be hosting an open day on the 4th of November 2019 in Christchurch (NZ).
We will be presenting 2 of our newest installations complete with Thickener and Filter Press, that better improves the performances of the upstream wash plants in the Aggregate Industry and reduces as such the environmental impact of the quarry operations.
The day will consist of a visit to 2 of our Clients’ site facilities, Christchurch Ready Mix and Road Metals, both within about 30 min from the City centre and Airport.
It will be a great opportunity to meet with our industry representatives and discuss the latest in the sector and enjoying some refreshments.
We wish to thank Christchurch Ready Mix, Road Metals and the Aggregate and Quarry Association of New Zealand for the support provided.
- 9.30-10.00 : Pick up at meeting point – Airport
- 10.30: Welcome and coffee sponsored by Matec Pacific at CRM site
- 10.30 – 10.45: Safety briefing by CRM personnel
- 11-12.00: Site visit CRM of operational plant
- 12-12.30: Transfer by BUS to Road Metals Rollestone Quarry Site
- 12.30-12.45 : Welcome and Safety briefing by Road Metal personnel
- 12.45-1.30 : Lunch at Road Metals House / Museum
- 1.30-2.00 : Site Visit of Road Metals Matec Pacific plant
- 2.00-3.00 : Speech and presentation inside Road Metals Museum
- 3.00 – 4.00: Networking drinks
- 4.00 – 4.30: Transfer by bus to Meeting point – Airport